Getting Vietnam visa in Bangkok, Thailand
How to get a Vietnamese visa from Bangkok, Thailand.
1. Visit Vietnamese embassy in Bang Kok
83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
+ Tel. 66 (0) 2 251 5836-8
+ Fax. 66 (0) 2 251 7203
Office hours: Monday – Friday: 08.00-11.30 Hrs. and 13.30-16.30 Hrs.
You are required to provide 1-2 passport size photos and the cost was about 1500 Baht. Normal process takes around 2-3 days, if you need an express one (1 working day), then you have to pay a little bit more.
2. Getting visa on arrival
If you travel to Vietnam by air from Thailand, visa on arrival is also a convenient method to get your Vietnamese visa online. Our service fee is 25$ US/person and take 2 working days to get it approved.
- Visa exemption accord signed with El Salvador (31/03/11)
- Quiet delights of Cu Lao Cham (30/03/11)
- Getting Vietnam visa in Bangkok, Thailand (30/12/10)
- Getting Vietnam Visa in Vientiane - Laos ? (30/12/10)
- Visa procedure and customs information (23/12/10)
- Vietnam Royal dance (14/12/10)
- Human chess in Vietnam (13/12/10)