Getting Vietnam Visa in Vientiane - Laos ?
How to get a Vietnamese visa from Vientiane, Laos.
1. Visit Vietnamese embassy in Vientiane, Laos
It is pretty easy to get a Vietnamese visa in Vientiane, Laos through Vietnamese embassy. As many comments from travelers, the Vietnam embassy in Vientiane is pretty good. However, the fee is quite expensive, the price is around USD 50 (~477,455 Lao Kip), and it may take 3 days to process.
You can also get visa to Vietnam through travel agencies, and the price is much cheaper ranging from 25-65 USD.
Note: Currency exchange rate Monday, December 24, 2007: 1 US Dollar = 9,549.10 Lao Kip (LAK)
2. Getting visa on arrival from Laos
If you travel to Vietnam by air from Laos, visa on arrival is also a convenient method to get your Vietnamese visa online. Our service fee is 25$ US/person and take 2 working days to get it approved.
- Visa exemption accord signed with El Salvador (31/03/11)
- Quiet delights of Cu Lao Cham (30/03/11)
- Getting Vietnam visa in Bangkok, Thailand (30/12/10)
- Getting Vietnam Visa in Vientiane - Laos ? (30/12/10)
- Visa procedure and customs information (23/12/10)
- Vietnam Royal dance (14/12/10)
- Human chess in Vietnam (13/12/10)